Knowledge-Oriented Technologies for the Integration of Networked Enterprises
TOCAI.IT is an on-going Italian 3-year project, funded by the Ministry of Universities and Scientific Research under the FIRB program for the basic research, aimed at developing an integrated group of methodologies, techniques and software systems based on the most advanced knowledge technologies for the on-the-field analysis, specification, implementation and evaluation of new enterprise organization models in the “internetworked enterprise” perspective. This paper describes the goals and activities of the project and its progress after 1 year from the start.
KeywordsComposite Service Grid Service Industrial District Integrate Group Network Enterprise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Massacci, F., Mylopoulos, J., & Zannone N. (2007). An Ontology for Secure Socio-Technical Systems. In Handbook of Ontologies for Business Interaction. The IDEA Group, Hershey Google Scholar
- 2.Giorgini, P., Massacci, F., & Zannone N. (2005). Security and Trust Requirements Engineer-ing. In FOSAD 2004/2005, volume 3655 of LNCS, pages 237-272. Springer, Berlin Google Scholar
- 3.Bottazzi, E. & Ferrario, R. (2006). Preliminaries to a DOLCE Ontology of Organizations. International Journal of Business Process Integration and ManagementGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bruni R., Melgratti H., & Montanari, U. (2007). Composing transactional services, 2007, Sub-mitted to http://www.di.unipi.it/bruni/publications/ejoinrevista.ps.gz
- 5.Buscemi, M. G., & Montanari, U. (2007). Cc-pi: A constraint-based language for specify-ing service level agreements. In Proceedings of ESOP 2007, 16th European Symposium on Programming, volume 4421 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 6.Bonchi, F., Brogi, A., Corfini, S., & Gadducci, F. (2007). A behavioural congruence for web services. In Fundamentals of Software Engineering, Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer, Berlin Google Scholar
- 8.Abeti, L., Ciancarini, P., & Moretti, R. (2007). Model driven development of ontology-based grid services, 16th IEEE International Workshops on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructures for Collaborative Enterprises, WETICE 2007, Paris, France, June 18-20Google Scholar
- 11.Atzori, M., Bonchi, F., Giannotti, F., & Pedreschi, D. (2006): Towards low-perturbation anonymity preserving pattern discovery, 21th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC-06) Dijon, France, April 23-27: 588-592Google Scholar