Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
KeywordsCorporate Governance Institutional Investor Ownership Structure Ownership Concentration Managerial Ownership
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.See Winkler [2004, p. 112].Google Scholar
- 2.See Horwitz [1985, pp. 200–202].Google Scholar
- 3.See Machen Jr. [1908, pp. 892–894].Google Scholar
- 4.Cook [1894, p. 894].Google Scholar
- 8.In a reverse-causation problem the real causation runs in the opposite direction of the assumed one. This might yield significant results, but gives a wrong picture of the relation. See Holderness [2003, p. 58].Google Scholar
- 9.See Agrawal/Knoeber , Bøhren/Ødegaard , Cho , Demsetz/-Villalonga , and Loderer/Martin .Google Scholar
- 10.See Mathiesen [2002, p. 47].Google Scholar
- 11.See Barclay et al. , Bathala/Moon , Brickley et al. , Brown/-Brooke , Chaganti/Damanpour , Chowdhury/Geringer , Dahya et al. , Duggal/Millar , Gillan/Starks , Jones/Morse , McConnell/Servaes , Moyer et al. , and Nyman/Silberstan .Google Scholar
- 13.See Beyer [1996, pp. 89–91].Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007