Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Exchange Rate Uncertainty in Imperfectly Competitive Industries
KeywordsExchange Rate Foreign Direct Investment Market Power Euro Area Real Exchange Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arrellano, M., Bond, S.R., (2001) Some tests of specification for panel data: Monte Carlo evidence and an application to employment equations, Review of Economic Studies, Vol.58, pp. 277-297.Google Scholar
- Cushman, D.O. (1988), Exchange rate uncertainty and foreign direct investment in the United States, Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, Vol. 124, pp. 322-336.Google Scholar
- Hall,S.G., D.K. Miles, M.P. Taylor (1990), A multivariate GARCH in mean estimation of the capital asset pricing model, in K. Patterson and S.G. B. Henry (eds.) Economic modelling at the Bank of England, Chapman and hall, London.Google Scholar
- Hall, S.G., D.K. Miles (1992), An empirical study of recent trends in world bond markets, Oxford Economic Papers, Vol.44, pp. 559-625.Google Scholar
- Hsiao, C. (2003) Analysis of panel data, Second edition, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Kraft, D.F., R.F. Engle (1982), Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity in multiple time series, UCSD Manuscript.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007