Part of the AIEL Series in Labour Economics book series (AIEL)
The’ 93 July Agreement in Italy: Bargaining Power, Efficiency Wages or Both?
KeywordsPropensity Score Incentive Scheme Wage Premium Wage Equation Industry Dummy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Casadio, P. and L. D’Aurizio (2001), ‘Flessibilità oraria, occupazionale e retributiva nell’industria italiana: complementi o sostituti?’ [Hourly, employment and wage flexibilities in the Italian industry: complements or substitutes?], Economia & Lavoro, 35(3):71–91.Google Scholar
- Cristini, A., A. Gaj, S. Labory and R. Leoni (2003), ‘Flat hierarchical structure, bundles of new work practices and firm performance’, Rivista Italiana degli Economisti, 8(2):137–65.Google Scholar
- Ichniowski, C., K. Shaw and G. Prennushi (1997), ‘The effects of HRM systems on productivity: a study of steel finishing lines’, American Economic Review, 87:291–313.Google Scholar
- Konings, J. and P. Walsh (1994), ‘Evidence of efficiency wage payments in UK firm level panel data’, Economic Journal, 11:442–70.Google Scholar
- Margolis, D. and K. Salvanes (2001), ‘Do firms really share rents with their workers?’, IZA DP 330.Google Scholar
- Mc Donald, I. and R. Solow (1981), ‘Wage bargaining and employment’, American Economic Review, 71:896–908.Google Scholar
- Mulino, M. (2000), ‘Salari di efficienza e livelli multipli di contrattazione’ [Efficiency wages and multiple level of bargaining], Rivista di Politica Economica, 5:1–28.Google Scholar
- Pini, P. (ed.) (2000), Premi di partecipazione o premio di risultato? La contrattazione aziendale in Emilia-Romagna dopo il 1993 [Participation or result premium? The firmlevel bargaining in Emilia-Romagna after 1993], CLUEB, Bologna.Google Scholar
- Summers, L. (1988), ‘Relative wages, efficiency wages and Keynesian unemployment’ American Economic Review, 78:383–8.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007