Success of CDMA Telecommunications Technology in Korea: The Role of the Mobile Triangle
KeywordsCode Division Multiple Access Time Division Multiple Access Social Consensus Technological Development Strategy China Business Review
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aley J, Harrington A (2003) Heads we win, tails we win. Fortune 147:142–150Google Scholar
- Cooper C (2001) South Korea’s Telecom Ambitions. The China Business Review Jan-FebGoogle Scholar
- ETRI (2002) CDMA Success and Future Challenge. ETRI Report, http://acer.com.ne.kr/cdma001.htmGoogle Scholar
- Korea Research Council for Industrial Science & Technology (2003) An Economic Benefits Analysis on R&D Performance in the Research Institutes. Korea Research Council for Industrial Science & TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- McClelland S, Letcher P (2004) South Korea: a CDMA Success Story. Telecommunications-International Edition 38:6–10Google Scholar
- Oh GH (2002) A Study on the Success Factors of CDMA Technology and Industry. Ph.D. thesis, Hannam UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Oh GH, Seol SS, Ahn CM (2002) An Empirical Study on Success Factors of CDMA. Telecommunications Review 12:101–111Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007