The Added Value of Technology Foresight
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process Government Spending United Nations Industrial Development Organization Technology Foresight Policy Professional
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Georghiou L (2001) Third Generation Foresight-Integrating the Socio-economic Dimension. Paper presented at the International Conference on Technology Foresight, JapanGoogle Scholar
- Keennan M (2001a) Example of Regional Foresight in the UK and EU Manchester: PREST, University of ManchesterGoogle Scholar
- Keennan M (2001b) Planning and Elaborating a Technology Foresight Exercise. Paper presented at the UNIDO Regional Conference on Technology Foresight for Central and Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States, ViennaGoogle Scholar
- Keennan M, Uyarra E (2002) Why Regional Foresight? An Overview of Theory and Practice. Paper presented at the Mobilising the regional foresight potential an enlarged European Union, BrusselsGoogle Scholar
- UNIDO (2005a) Technology Foresight Manual-Organization and Methods: 1–246 (Vol. 241) Vienna: United Nations Industrial Development Organization (Vienna International Centre)Google Scholar
- UNIDO (2005b) Technology Foresight Manual-Technology Foresight in Action: 1–274 (Vol. 272) Vienna: United Nations Industrial Development OrganizationGoogle Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007