Korean Technological Competencies: Institutional Framework and Patterns of Industrial Competition
KeywordsAbsorptive Capacity Incremental Learning Patent Data Harvard Business School Technological Competency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fruin WM (1997) Knowledge works: managing intellectual capital at Toshiba. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Hobday M (1995) Innovation in East Asia: the challenge to Japan. E. Elgar, AldershotGoogle Scholar
- Kim L (1997) Imitation to innovation: the dynamics of Korea’s technological learning. Harvard Business School Press, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Kodama F (1995) Emerging patterns of innovation: sources of Japan’s technological edge, Harvard Business School PressGoogle Scholar
- OECD (2005) Economic surveys Korea. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, ParisGoogle Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007