Introduction: Korea as a Newly Advanced Economy and the Role of Technology and Innovation
KeywordsTotal Factor Productivity Code Division Multiple Access Business Group Advance Economy National Innovation System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chang S-J (ed) (2006) Business groups in East Asia. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Kim C (2004) Korean Economy: Outlook, Policy Issues, and Vision, Paper prepared for a workshop at German Institute for Economic Research, Berlin, March 2, 2004Google Scholar
- Nelson RR (ed) (1993) National Systems of Innovation. A comparative analysis. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- OECD (1997) National Innovation Systems. ParisGoogle Scholar
- OECD (1999) Managing National Innovation Systems. ParisGoogle Scholar
- Pascha W (1998) Economic Globalization and Social Stabilization: A Dual Challenge for Korea. The Review of Korean Studies 1:211–222Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007