Conclusions of Part I
Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
KeywordsEconomic Growth Human Capital Scale Effect Population Growth Rate Growth Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jones (1995a), (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.Barro and Sala-i-Martin (2004), 297.Google Scholar
- 3.Christiaans (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.See projections from OECD (2005) and OECD (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.Solow (1956) et al. stands for Solow (1956), Mankiw, Romer, Weil (1992) and Lindh and Malmberg (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.There are two surveys on age and innovations, Brasche and Wieland (2000) and Skirbekk (2003). The two papers can be a starting point to formulate a theory of age and innovation. See also Canton et al. (2002) on technology adaption of older workers and Jones (2005) on age and invention.Google Scholar
- 8.See OECD (1998b) and Johnson and Zimmermann (1993) on workforce ageing.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007