A Software Platform for Evaluation of Neural Algorithms for Stereo Image Processing
The paper presents a software platform for implementation and evaluation of different neural algorithms for stereo image processing. The described program constitutes a self-contained image evaluation and testing module but also it can be used as a library that can be a part of a bigger image processing software. Thanks to its flexible and object oriented design it can be easily extended to comprise any new neural method. Presented techniques and solutions can also guide other researchers facing similar problems in image processing.
KeywordsSoftware Platform Cellular Neural Network Stereo Match Class Hierarchy Stereo Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cyganek B. (2001) Stereo matching with tensor representation of local neighborhood. Ph.D. thesis (in Polish). University of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, PolandGoogle Scholar
- 2.Cyganek B. (1999) Neural Networks Application to The Correlation-Based Stereo-Images Matching, 5th International Conference EANN ‘89, Warsaw, Poland, 17–22Google Scholar
- 3.Cyganek B., Borgosz J. (2001) A Comparative Study of Performance and Implementation of Some Area-Based Stereo Algorithms, 9th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns CAIP’2001, Warsaw, Poland, 709–716Google Scholar
- 4.Cyganek B., Borgosz J. (2001) An Experimental Comparison of Area-Based Stereo Algorithms, EURASIP Conference: ECMCS 2001, Budapest, HungaryGoogle Scholar
- 5.Cyganek B., Korohoda P., Borgosz J. (1999) Matching Stereo-Images with Cellular Neural Networks, Fourth Conference on Neural Networks and Their Applications, Zakopane, PolandGoogle Scholar
- 6.Cyganek B., Korohoda P. (1999) Improved Neural Network for Fast Extraction of Information from Stero-Images, Fourth Conference Neural Networks and Their Applications, Zakopane, PolandGoogle Scholar
- 7.Gamma E., Helm R., Johnson R., Vlissides J. (1995) Design Patterns. Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar
- 8.Richter J. (1999) Advanced Windows. The Developer’s Guide to the Win32® API for Windows NTTM. Microsoft PressGoogle Scholar
- 9.Scharstein D. (1999) View Synthesis Using Stereo Vision. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1582, Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 10.Stroustrup B. (1998) The C++ Programming Language. 3rd edition, Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar
- 11.Taligent (1995) Taligent Guide to Designing Programs. Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar