Inverse Fuzzy Model Based Predictive Control
Conventional fuzzy control is based on expert knowledge in the form of fuzzy if-then rules. Practice shows, however, that it is often not possible to collect sufficient information to design a well-performing fuzzy controller. Human control skills are generally difficult to verbalize, since the operator’s control strategy is often based on the simultaneous use of various control principles, combining feedforward, feedback, and predictive strategies in a complex, time-varying fashion. In such a case, the operator may not be able to explain why a particular control action is chosen. Moreover, the rules provided by different operators are often contradictory.
KeywordsFuzzy Model Prediction Horizon Internal Model Control Predictive Controller Supply Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Babuška, R., J. Sousa and H.B. Verbruggen (1995). Model-based design of fuzzy control systems. In Proceedings Third European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing EUFIT’95, Aachen, Germany, pp. 837–841.Google Scholar
- Babuška, R. and H.B. Verbruggen (1995). Identification of composite linear models via fuzzy clustering. In Proceedings European Control Conference, Rome, Italy, pp. 1207–1212.Google Scholar
- Kaymak, U. and R. Babuška (1995). Compatible cluster merging for fuzzy modeling. In Proceedings FUZZ-IEEE/IFES ’95, Yokohama, Japan, pp. 897–904.Google Scholar
- Paassen, van A.H.C. and P.J. Lute (1993). Energy saving through controlled ventilation windows. In 3rd European Conference on Architecture, Florence, Italy.Google Scholar
- Pedrycz, W. (1993). Fuzzy Control and Fuzzy Systems (second, extended, edition). John Willey and Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Raymond, C, S. Boverie and A Titli (1995). Fuzzy multivariable control design from the fuzzy system model. In Proceedings Sixth IF S A World Congress, Sao Paulo, Brazil.Google Scholar
- Wang, L.-X. (1994). Adaptive Fuzzy Systems and Control, Design and Stability Analysis. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Zhao, J., V. Wertz and R. Gorez (1994). A fuzzy clustering method for the identification of fuzzy models for dynamical systems. In 9th IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, Columbus, Ohio, USA.Google Scholar