Transient Performance, Robustness and Off-Equilibrium Linearisation in Fuzzy Gain Scheduled Control
The ability to perform well during transient operation will be an unavoidable requirement in future control systems where one pursues higher control performance and operational flexibility closer to the fundamental limitations of the physical system.
KeywordsTransient Performance Local Controller Dynamic Output Feedback Transient Operation Schedule Variable
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. J. Gawthrop. Continuous-time local state local model networks. In Proc. IEEE Conf. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vancouver, Canada, pages 852–857, 1995.Google Scholar
- T A. Johansen. On the optimality of the Takagi-Sugeno-Kang fuzzy inference mechanism. In Proceedings of the 4th IEEE Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Yokohama, Japan, 1995.Google Scholar
- T. A. Johansen, K. J. Hunt, P. J. Gawthrop, and H. Fritz. Off-equilibrium linearization and design of gain scheduled control with application to vehicle speed control. Preprint, submitted for publication, 1997.Google Scholar
- R. Palm, D. Driankov, and U. Rehfuess. Lyapunov linearization based design of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy controllers. In Proc. IFSA World Congress, São Paolo, pages 513–516, 1995.Google Scholar
- J. Zhao, R. Gorez, and V. Wertz. Fuzzy control based on linear models. In R. Murray-Smith and T. A. Johansen, editors, Multiple Model Approaches to Modelling and Control. Taylor and Francis Ltd., London, 1997.Google Scholar
- J. Zhao, V. Wertz, and R. Gorez. Linear TS fuzzy model based robust stabilizing controller design. In IEEE Conf. Decision and Control, New Orleans, pages 255–260, 1995.Google Scholar