Fuzzy Modelling of Multidimensional Non-linear Processes — Design and Analysis of Structures
The response characteristic between input and output variables can be modelled by knowledge-based methods of signal processing like Fuzzy Logic. Based on a low number of data sets Fuzzy Logic can be applied advantageously for non-linear processes, especially. The rule-based description of the non-linear process behaviour can be realised by means of different structures of the fuzzy algorithm. The paper presents and compares three structure variants (complex, parallel and cascaded structure) of the fuzzy model design to reproduce the input-output behaviour. The structure analysis was carried out for the fuzzy-based modelling of parameters which are necessary to describe the process state of pressure vessels with water-steam mixture during accidental depressurizations.
KeywordsFuzzy Logic Fuzzy Model Fuzzy Controller Blow Down Weighting Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kästner, W., Fenske, A., Hampel, R.: Improvement of the Robustness of Model-Based Measuring Methods Using Fuzzy Logic. In: World Scientific, Proceedings of the 3“ International FUNS Workshop. Antwerp, Belgium (1998) 129–142Google Scholar
- 2.Chaker, N., Wagenknecht, M., Hampel, R.: Fuzzy Controller Structure Transformation. World Scientific, Proceedings of the 3’1 International FLINS Workshop. Antwerp, Belgium (1998)99–110Google Scholar
- 3.Frank, P.M.: Fuzzy supervision — Application of Fuzzy Logic to Process Supervision and Fault Diagnosis. In: Proc. Int. Workshop on Fuzzy Intelligent Systems, Duisburg, Germany (1994) 36–59Google Scholar
- 4.Patton, R.J.: Fuzzy Observers for Non-linear Dynamic Systems Fault Diagnosis. In: Proc. of the 37th IEEE Conf. On Decision & Control, Tampa, Florida, USA (1998) 84–89Google Scholar
- 5.Piecz•ski, A.: An Expert System with Fuzzy Knowledge Base. In: Proc. 3“. Int. Conf. New Trends in Automation of Energetic Processes’98, Zlin, Czech Republic (1998) 374–378Google Scholar
- 6.Piecz•ski, A.: Integrated Neural Network and Fuzzy Knowledge Base System for Fault Detection and Isolation in Steam Power Plant. In: Proc. of the Fifth Int. Symp. on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics, MMAR’98, Miedzyzdroje, Poland (1998) 707–712Google Scholar