Metadata and Object-Oriented Approach to Flexible Querying
In this paper we are trying to introduce object-oriented approach to flexible querying. In the beginning we present motivating example which aims to show that object model can be used not only for representation of information system (datasource) but also for representation of the user query. Consequently we discuss problems which can arise in unification of these models and we present proposal of algorithm for flexible object models unification. We also introduce proposal of an metadata (model) interface which is used by the unification algorithm.
KeywordsUser Model Object Model Model Part User Query Class Computer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- MARCINCÉIK, P. — MATULA: Fuzzy String Unification Using Logic Programming, ELITECH 99, Bratislava, 1999Google Scholar
- MARCINÒÂK, P. — MATULA: Flexibilny dotazovací systém — architektúra a nâvrh, DATASEM 99, Brno, 1999Google Scholar
- MARCINCÂK, P. — MATULA, M.- SEMANIS~IN, G.: Detekcia “podobnych” zâznamov v databazovych systémoch, UNINFOS ‘89, Bratislava, 1999, s. 85–90Google Scholar
- PETRY, F.: Fuzzy Databases Principles and Applications, Springer Verlag Berlin, 1996Google Scholar
- VOJTA, P.: Aggregating similar witnesses for flexible query answering, submited to FQAS 2000Google Scholar
- VOJTAg, P.: Fuzzy reasoning with tunable t-operators. J.Advanced Comp. Intelligence (Fuji Technology Press) 2 (1998) 121–127Google Scholar
- http://www.markwatson.com - NLP Bean