Finiteness and Duality in MV-algebras Theory
Some results about finiteness properties of MV-algebras and some dualities between categories of MV-algebras and categories of certain ordered structures are presented. Actually, finite MV-algebras are presented as algebras of words. Moreover, it is presented a duality between the category of MV-algebras which are finitely generated, having finite spectrum, and the category of finite linear dual Heyting algebras.
KeywordsPrime Ideal Distributive Lattice Heyting Algebra Priestley Space Strong Unit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.R. Bigard, K. Keimel, S. Wolfenstein, Groupes et Anneaux Rticuls, Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 608, (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Cignoli, A. Torrens, Ordered Spectra and Boolean Products of MV-algebras, Centre de Recerca Matematica, Institut d’estudis Catalans, No. 172, (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Di Nola, R. Grigolia, MV-algebras in duality with labelled root systems,Discrete Mathematics, to appear.Google Scholar
- 10.S. Eilenberg, Automata, Language and Machines, Academic Press, N.Y.,(1974).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Esakia, Semantical analysis of bi-modal (temporal) logical systems, Logic, Semantics, Methodology; Tbilisi,“Metsiniereba”, (1978), 87–99.Google Scholar
- 16.G. Grätzer, Lattice Theory, First Concepts and Distributive Lattices, W.H. Freeman and Co., San Francisco, 1972.Google Scholar
- 20.I. Prodanov, An Abstract Approach to the Algebraic Notion of Spectrum, Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, 4, (1984), 215–223.Google Scholar