System Modelling in Monitoring and Supervising System of Distributed Energy and Heat Supply Complex
Comparing works which simulate buildings and their energy sources, this chapter turns attention to the monitoring of energy and heat supply system. The energy and heat supply complex (EHSC) consists of hydraulic turbine, electric boilers, heat pumps, solar collectors and many other needed facilities (expanders, compressors, armatures). As a prototype of such complex has been considered the energy and heat supply system of functional and building area in Herbertov — South Bohemia — the first ecological building-site in Czech Republic.
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Number Heat Pump Linguistic Variable Heat Supply
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bila]Bila, J.: The Development of Qualitative Models for Knowledge Based Process Control Support Systems. In: Proc. of Int. Conference on SYSTEMS, Analysis, Control and Design, Lyon, France, July 4–6, 1994. Vol. 2, pp. 265–276.Google Scholar
- [Bila and Brandejsky]Bila, J. and Brandejskÿ, T.: An Alternative Approach to Theory of Fuzzy Numbers. In: Proc. of The Third European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing, EUFIT 95,Aachen, Germany, August 28–31, 1995. Vol.l, pp. 245–249.Google Scholar
- [Bila et al]Bila, J., Broz, K., Jirovsky, V. and Rodic, H.: Monitoring System for Distributed Energy and Heat Supply Complex. In: Proc. of the Fifth IBPSA Conference on Building Simulation ‘87, Prague, CR, September 8–10, 1997. Vol. II, pp. 237–245.Google Scholar
- [Brandejsky and Bila 98]Brandejsky, T. and Bila J.: Novel Algebraic Operations with Fuzzy Linguistic Variables based on the Theory of Fuzzy Numbers. In: Proc. of the Third Scientific–Technical Conference with International Participation–Process Control ‘88, Kouty nad Desnou, CR, June 7–10, 1998. Vol. 1, pp. 56–59.Google Scholar
- [Brandejsky et al.]Brandejsky, T., Bila, J., Broz K.: Fuzzy Qualitative Modelling of Distributed Energy and Heat Supply Copmplex. In: Helena Szczerbinska (ed): Modelling and Simulation: A Tool for the Next Millennium SCS, Warsaw, Poland. Pp. 391–394.Google Scholar
- [Broz]Broz, K.: A Multiple Energy Source for Heating. In: Proc. of Regional Consultations for „RIO + 5“ World Congress on Sustainable Development. Tallin, Estonia, January 25–27, 1997. 9 ps.Google Scholar
- [Leitch and Shen]Leitch, R. and Shen, Q.: Fuzzy Qualitative Simulation. IEEE Trans. on Syst., Man and Cybernetics, No.4., 1993. pp. 1038–1061.Google Scholar
- [Piera Carreté and Singh]Piera Carreté N., Singh M.G. eds: Qualitative Reasoning and Decision Technologies. In Procs. Of the IMACS Int. Workshop, CIMNE, Barcelona, 16–18 June, 1993.Google Scholar
- [Sugeno and Yasukawa]Sugeno, M. and Yasukawa, T.: A Fuzzy-Logic-Based Approach to Qualitative Modelling. IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1., 1993. pp. 7–31.Google Scholar