Indirect Adaptive Fuzzy Control of Nonlinear Systems with Terminal Sliding Modes
A global fast terminal sliding mode controller with fast terminal adaptive fuzzy approximator is proposed for general single input single output nonlinear systems. The finite time convergence property of the fast terminal sliding mode is used in the design of the controller. It is applied not only in the reaching phase and the sliding phase of the sliding mode control system, but also in the adaptive fuzzy approximator for the unknown nonlinear system. Stability of the control system and convergence of the approximation are proved.
KeywordsFuzzy Logic System Adaptive Fuzzy Control Adaptive Fuzzy Controller Fuzzy Inference Engine Terminal Sliding Mode Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zinober, A. (1993) Variable Structure and Lyapunov Control, London: Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 9.Slotine, J. and Li, W. (1991) Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- 12.Yu, X., Wu, Y. and Man, Z. (1999) On Global Stabilisation of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, In Variable Structure Systems, Sliding Mode and Nonlinear Control, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Science, D. Young and U. Ozguner (Eds), vol. 247, pp. 109–122, Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 13.Yu, X. and Man, Z. (2000) Fast Terminal Sliding Mode Control for Single Input Systems, accepted for presentation at 2000 Asian Control Conference, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- 15.Bhat, S. and Bernstein, D. (1995) Lyapunov Analysis of Finite-time Differential Equations, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Seattle, pp. 1831–1832Google Scholar
- 19.Shtessel, Y. and Buffington, J. (1998) Continuous Sliding Mode Control, Proceedings of the American control Conference, Philadelphia, June 2426, pp. 562–563Google Scholar