Sugeno Integral from a Point of View of Fuzzy Logic
Authors attempts to translate the vagueness of fuzzy set theory and fuzzy logic to the ambiguity of fuzzy measure by considering the fact that the Sugeno integral in fuzzy measure theory can be represented in fuzzy switching functions with constants in fuzzy logic. Then, we attempt to apply the facts clarified in fuzzy logic to fuzzy measure. We propose two new concepts: “Extended fuzzy measure” and “Kleene-Sugeno integral”.
KeywordsFuzzy Logic Maximum Element Switching Function Logic Formula Fuzzy Measure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. C. Kleene, Introduction to metamathematics, North-Holland (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.Sugeno, M., Theory of fuzzy integrals and its applications, Ph.D. Thesis, Tokyo Institute of Technology (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Grabisch, M., Murofushi, T. and Sugeno, M. (eds), Fuzzy measures and integrals, Springer-Verlag (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.Takahagi, E and Araki, T., On fuzzy integral representation in fuzzy switching functions with constants, Proc. Vietnam-Japan Bilateral Symposium on Fuzzy Systems and Applications, VJFUZZY’98, pp. 240–245 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.Takahagi, E., On fuzzy integral representation in fuzzy switching functions, fuzzy rules and fuzzy control rules, Proc. 18th Fuzzy Systems Association World Congress, IFSA’99, vol. 1, pp. 289–293 (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.Dieter Denneberg, Non-additive Measure and Integral, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.Takagi,N. and Mukaidono, M., Representation of Logic Formulas for Multiple-valued Kleenean Functions, IEICE Trans., D-I, Vol. J75-D-I, No. 2, pp. 69–75 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.Mukaidono, M. and Yasui, H., Algebraic structure of fuzzy interval truth values, IEICE Trans. D-I, vol. J81-D-I, no. 8, pp. 939–946 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.Othuka, K., Emoto, M. and Mukaidono, M., Properties of trapezoid truth values in fuzzy logic, J. Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, vol. 11, no. 2 pp. 338–364 (1999).Google Scholar
- 11.Mukaidono, M. and Kikuchi, H., Proposal on fuzzy interval logic, J. Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, vol. 2, no. 2 pp. 209–222 (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.Araki, T. and Mukaidono, M., On the fuzzy switching function with constants, IEICE Trans. D-I, vol. J81-D-I, no. 9, pp. 1037–1047 (1998).Google Scholar