Foundations of Electronic Data Interchange
This chapter addresses sources of electronic commerce, which are mainly connected with electronic data interchange (EDI). To have a clear picture how electronic commerce works, it is necessary to call to mind some basic information about EDI: its components, its fundamental benefits and standards.
KeywordsSmart Card Data Element Electronic Commerce Electronic Data Interchange Paper Document
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Economic Commission for Europe (2000) Simplification.com. United Nations New York and Geneva, pp 3Google Scholar
- 2.Niedwiedziska H. (1995) Variety of EDI Standards. Proceedings 3rd National Conference EDI, bd, pp 291–295Google Scholar
- 3.Niedwiedziska H. (1996) EDIFACT — EDI standard of the Future. Scientific Bulletin of 6d Technical University, 6d, pp 39–48Google Scholar
- 4.Niedwiedziski M. (1989) An evaluation of computer investments in companies. State Economic Editor Company, Warsaw, pp 106Google Scholar
- 5.Raman D. (1996) Cyber Assisted Business. EDI-TIE B.V. HoofddorpGoogle Scholar