Classifying Urban Passenger Transportation Services
Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
KeywordsTransit Service Light Rail Taxi Service Automobile Rental Urban Transit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Altshuler AA, Womack JP (1979) The Urban Transportation System: Politics and Policy Innovation. Cambridge, Massachusetts, MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Lave CA (1985) Urban Transit: The Private Challenge to Public Transportation. Cambridge, Massachusetts, Ballinger Publishing.Google Scholar
- Meyer JR, Gomez-Ibanez J A (1981) Autos, Transit and Cities. Cambridge, Massachusetts, Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Jones DW (1985) Urban Transit Policy: An Economic and Political History. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Saltzman A (1979) The Decline of Transit. Public Transportation: Planning, Operations and Management. Editors, G. E. Gray and L. A. Hoel, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Talley WK (1983) Introduction to Transportation. Cincinnati, Ohio, South-Western Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- Talley WK, Schwarz-Miller AV (1996) The Relative Bargaining Power of Public Transit Labor. Research in Transportation Economics, Vol. 4, B. McMullen, Editor, Greenwich, Connecticut, JAI Press, 69–85.Google Scholar
- Talley WK, Schwarz-Miller AV (2003) Effects of Public Transit Policies on Taxi Driver Wages. Journal of Labor Research 24, 131–142.Google Scholar
- Vuchic VR (1981) Urban Public Transportation/Systems and Technology. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007