Outline and Emerging Issues
Part of the Sustainability and Innovation book series (SUSTAINABILITY)
KeywordsFair Trade World Trade Organization Export Performance Organic Rice Food Safety Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basu AK, Chau NH (2001) Market access rivalry and eco-labeling standards: are eco-labels non-tariff barriers in disguise? Department of Applied Economics and Management Working Paper, Cornell University, WP 2001-15Google Scholar
- Basu AK, Chau NH, Grote U (2006) “Guaranteed Manufactured Without Child Labor”: The Economics of Consumer Boycotts, Social Labeling and Trade Sanctions. Review of Development Economics, ForthcomingGoogle Scholar
- Bureau JC, Marette S, Schiavina A (1998) Non-tariff trade barriers and consumers’ information: the case of EU-US trade dispute on Beef. European Review of Agricultural Economics 25:437–462Google Scholar
- Mattoo A, Singh HV (1997) Eco-labelling, the environment and international trade. In: Vossenaar R, Zarrilli S, Jha V (eds) Eco-labeling and international trade. Macmillan Press, London.Google Scholar
- Shams R (1995) Eco-labelling and environmental policy efforts in developing countries. Intereconomics: Review of International Trade and Development 30:143–149Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007