Benchmarking in Tourism Destinations; Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis Total Factor Productivity Public Expenditure Decision Unit Tourism Destination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, R.I., Fok, R. and Scott, J. (2000) Hotel industry efficiency: an advanced linear programming examination. American Business Review, January, 40–48.Google Scholar
- Cammarrota, M., Costantino, C. and Fängström, I. (2001). Joint final report of the sector infrastructure project. Tourism, European Statistical Laboratory.Google Scholar
- Hart, S. (1997). Strategies for a sustainable world. Harvard Business Review, Jan-Feb, 67–76.Google Scholar
- ISTAT (1997). I viaggi in Italia e all’estero nel 1997. www.istat.itGoogle Scholar
- Morey, R.C. and Dittman, D.A. (1997). An aid in selecting the brand, size and other strategic choices for a hotel. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, 21 (1), 71–99.Google Scholar
- Wober, K. W. (2000) Benchmarking Hotel Operations on the Internet: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach. Information Technology & Tourism, vol. 3, pp. 213–225Google Scholar
- Wober, K. W. (2002) Benchmarking in tourism and hospitality industries, CABI Publishing. NY.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 2007