The Use of the Internet in the Hotel Sector of the Balearic Islands: Evolution and Perceptions
KeywordsTourist Destination Balearic Island Marketing Channel Good Perception Marketing Tool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alegre, J. and Sard, M. (2006). Tour Operators’ Price Strategies in the Balearic Islands. DEA Working Paper No. 19, June 2006. University of the Balearic Islands.Google Scholar
- Cahill, J. (1996). Internet, the power, problems and potential. The Journal of the International Association of Hospitality Accountants, 11 (4), 18–20.Google Scholar
- Clickz.com (2003). http://www.clickz.com/stats/sectors/travel.Google Scholar
- Computer Industry Almanac (2004). World Wide Internet Users will top 1 Billion in 2005. http://www.c-i-a.com/pr0904.htmGoogle Scholar
- Morrison, A.M., Taylor, J.S., Morrison, A.J. and Morrison, A.D. (1999). Marketing small hotels on the world wide web. Information Technology & Tourism, 2 (2), 97–113.Google Scholar
- Nua Survey (2002). How many online? http://www.nua.ie/surveys/ how_many_online/Google Scholar
- Sheldon, P. (1997). Tourism information technology. CAB International, OxfordGoogle Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 2007