Trends in Tourism Research: Prefatory Remarks
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis Data Envelopment Analysis Model Tourism Development Tourist Destination International Tourism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- UN WTO, World Tourism Barometer, World Tourism Organization, Madrid, vol. 4, no. 1, 2006.Google Scholar
- Prosser, R., Societal Change and the Growth in Alternative Tourism, Ecotourism: A Sustainable Option? (E.Cater & G.Lowman, eds.), John Wiley, Chichester, 1994, pp. 91–114.Google Scholar
- Urry, J., The Tourist Gaze, Sage, London, 2002.Google Scholar
- Amelung, B., Global (Environmental) Change and Tourism, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Maastricht, 2006.Google Scholar
- Swarbrooke, J., Sustainable Tourism Management, CABI Publishing, New York, 2002.Google Scholar
- Cooper, C., and A. Lockwood (eds.), Progress in Tourism, Recreation and Hospitality Management, Belhaven, London, 1994.Google Scholar
- Giaoutzi, M., and P. Nijkamp (eds.), Tourism and Regional Development: New Pathways, Ashgate, Aldershot, UK, 2006.Google Scholar
- Eugenio-Martin, J.L., Modelling the Determinants of Tourism Demand as a Five-stage Process: A Discrete Choice Methodological Approach, Tourism and Hospitality Research, vol. 4, no. 4, 2003, pp. 341–354.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 2007