Comment: Management of Industrial Transformation: Potentials and Limits from a Political Science Perspective
Part of the Sustainability and Innovation book series (SUSTAINABILITY)
KeywordsSystem Innovation Transition Management Policy Integration Ecological Modernisation Environmental Policy Integration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jacob K. (2004): Governance for Industrial Transformation. The Scope of the Challenge. in: Jacob K., Binder M., and Wieczorek A. (eds.) (2004): Industrial Transormation between Ecological Modernisation and Structural Change, Environmental Policy research Centre, Berlin, 7–20Google Scholar
- 3.Kemp R. and Rotmans J. (2005): The Management of the Co-Evolution of Technical, Environmental and Social Systems. in: Weber/Hemmelskamp (2005, 33–55)Google Scholar
- 4.Kemp R. and Loorbach D. (2003): Governance for Sustainability Through Transition Management. EAEPE 2003 Conference, 7–10 Nov. 2003, MaastrichtGoogle Scholar
- 5.Loorbach D. (2002): Transition Management. Governance for Sustainability. Paper presented at the Conference Governance and Sustainability. New challenges for the state, business and civil society, 30 Sept.–1 Oct. 2002, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 7.Nill J. (2004): Time Strategies of Transitions and the Transformed Role of Subsidies as Environmental Innovation Policy Instrument. in: Jacob K., Binder M., and Wieczorek A. (eds.) (2004): Industrial Transormation between Ecological Modernisation and Structural Change, Environmental Policy research Centre, Berlin, 255–307Google Scholar
- 9.Sabatier P.A. and Jenkins-Smith H.C. (1999): The Advocacy-Coalition Framework: An Assessment, In: Sabatier P.A.: Theories of the Policy Process. Boulder, ColoradoGoogle Scholar
- 10.Sartorius, Ch. and Zundel (eds.) (2005). Time Strategies, Innovation and Environmental Policy. Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA.Google Scholar
- 12.Spaargaren G., Mol A.P.J., and Buttel F.H. (2006): Governing Environmental Flows. Global Challenges to Social Theory. MIT Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2007