On a Moment Problem on a Curve Connected with Ill-posed Boundary Value Problems for a PDE and Some Other Problems
This paper is devoted to a connection between ill-posed boundary value problems in a bounded domain for a PDE that isn’t proper elliptic and a new moment problem on a curve that is a generalization of well-known trigonometric moment problem. Some connections with another field of mathematics are given in partial cases of the curve and the equation.
KeywordsDirichlet Problem Periodic Point Neumann Problem Moment Problem String Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yu.M. Berezanskii, Decomposition on eigenfunctions of self-ajoint operators. — Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1965. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- V.P. Burskii, Boundary properties of L2-solutions of linear differential equations and duality equation-domain. Doclady Academii Nauk SSSR 309 (1989), no. 5, 1036–1039. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- V.P. Burskii, Investigation methods of boundary value problems for general differential equations. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 2002. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- V.P. Burskii, A.S. Zhedanov, Dirichlet problem for string equation, Poncelet problem and Pell-Abel equation. Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications. 4p. arXiv:math.AP/0604278 — Apr 2006.Google Scholar
- L.M. Sodin, P.M. Yuditskii, Functions least deviating from zero on closed sets of real axis. Algebra and analysis 4, no. 2, 1–61. (In Russian)Google Scholar