Part of the Trends in Mathematics book series (TM)
Dual Algebras of Some Semisimple Finite-dimensional Hopf Algebras
In this paper we establish properties of dual Hopf algebras for two series of finite-dimensional semisimple Hopf algebras. It is shown none of dual algebra belong to this class.
KeywordsNormal Subgroup Irreducible Representation Hopf Algebra Tensor Category Direct Decomposition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]Artamonov V.A. On semisimple finite dimensional Hopf algebras, Math. Sbornik (to appear).Google Scholar
- [AS]Artamonov V.A., Slovokhotov Yu.L. Group theory and their applications in physics, chemistry and crystallography, Publishing center “Academia”, Moscow, 2005.Google Scholar
- [B]Bourbaki N., Algebra, Ch. IX. Paris, Hermann.Google Scholar
- [JHLMYYZ]Jiang-Hua Lu, Min Yanm, Youngchang Zhu, Quasi-triangular structure on Hopf algebras with positive bases. Contemp. Math., 267(2000), 339–356.Google Scholar
- [H]Huppert B., Character theory of finite groups, de Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics 25, 1998.Google Scholar
- [M]Montgomery, S., Hopf Algebras and Their Actions on Rings, Regional Conf. Ser. Math. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence RI, 1993.Google Scholar
- [M1]Montgomery S., Classifying finite-dimensional semisimple Hopf algebras, Contemp. Math., 229(1998), 265–279.Google Scholar
- [N2]Natale S., Semisolvability of semisimple Hopf algebras of low dimension, Memoirs of AMS vol. 186, 2007.Google Scholar
- [OM]O’Meara O.T., Symplectic groups, Providence RI, Amer. Math. Soc., 1978.Google Scholar
- [S]Schneider H.-J., Lectures on Hopf algebras, Universidad de Cordoba, Trabajos de Matematica, N 31/95, Cordoba (Argentina), 1995.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2008