Lectures on Torsion-free Sheaves and Their Moduli
These notes come from the lectures delivered by the author at 25th Autumn School of Algebraic Geometry in Lukęcin in 2002 and the lectures delivered by the author at the IMPANGA seminar in 2004–5. The School lectures were largely based on the book [HL], whereas the IMPANGA lectures were very close to the author’s papers [La1], [La2] and [La3].
KeywordsModulus Space Vector Bundle Line Bundle Chern Class Coherent Sheave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Be]P. Belkale, The strange duality conjecture for generic curves, to appear in J. Amer. Math. Soc. Google Scholar
- [BH]W. Bruns, J. Herzog, Cohen-Macaulay rings, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics 39, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1993.Google Scholar
- [Ha]R. Hartshorne, Algebraic geometry, Graduate Texts in Mathematics 52, 1977.Google Scholar
- [HL]D. Huybrechts, M. Lehn, The geometry of moduli spaces of sheaves, Aspects of Mathematics 31, 1997.Google Scholar
- [LP1]J. Le Potier, Lectures on vector bundles, Cambridge Studies in Mathematics 54, 1997.Google Scholar
- [LP2]J. Le Potier, Dualité étrange sur les surfaces, unpublished manuscript, 2001.Google Scholar