Part of the Frontiers in Mathematics book series (FM)
Stability of the Finite Section Method
KeywordsSection Method Integral Operator Multiplication Operator Banach Algebra Limit Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
4.4 Comments and References
- S. N. Chandler-Wilde and M. Lindner: Boundary integral equations on unbounded rough surfaces: Fredholmness and the Finite Section Method, submitted for publication (2006).Google Scholar
- M. Lindner and B. Silbermann: Finite Sections in an Algebra of Convolution and Multiplication Operators on L∞(ℝ), TU Chemnitz, Preprint 6 (2000).Google Scholar
- M. Lindner: Limit Operators and Applications on the Space of essentially bounded Functions, Dissertation, TU Chemnitz 2003.Google Scholar
- V. S. Rabinovich, S. Roch and B. Silbermann: Finite Sections of band-dominated operators with almost periodic coefficients, Preprint Nr. 2398, Technical University Darmstadt, 2005 (to appear in Modern Operator Theory and Applications, 170, The Simonenko Anniversary Volume, Birkhäuser 2006).Google Scholar
- S. Roch: Finite sections of band-dominated operators, Preprint Nr. 2355, Technical University Darmstadt, 2004 (to appear in Memoirs AMS, 2006).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 2006