Part of the Frontiers in Mathematics book series (FM)
KeywordsToeplitz Operator Banach Algebra Limit Operator Band Operator Commutative Banach Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
3.10 Comments and References
- S. N. Chandler-Wilde and M. Lindner: Generalized Collective Compactness and Limit Operators, submitted to Integral Equations Operator Theory (2006).Google Scholar
- R. Hagen, S. Roch and B. Silbermann: Spectral Theory of Approximation Methods for Convolution Equations, Birkhäuser Verlag, 1995.Google Scholar
- M. Lindner and B. Silbermann: Invertibility at infinity of band-dominated operators in the space of essentially bounded functions, In: Operator Theory — Advances and Applications 147, The Erhard Meister Memorial Volume, Birkhäuser 2003, 295–323.Google Scholar
- M. Lindner: Limit Operators and Applications on the Space of essentially bounded Functions, Dissertation, TU Chemnitz 2003.Google Scholar
- E. M. Muhamadiev: On normal solvability and Noether property of elliptic operators in spacesof functions on ℝn, Part II: Zapiski nauchnih sem. LOMI 138 (1985), 108–126 (Russian).Google Scholar
- V. S. Rabinovich and S. Roch: Local theory of the Fredholmness of band-dominated operators with slowly oscillating coefficients, Toeplitz matrices and singular integral equations (Pobershau, 2001), 267–291, Oper. Theory Adv. Appl., 135, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2002.Google Scholar
- V. S. Rabinovich and S. Roch: An axiomatic approach to the limit operators method, In: Singular integral operators, factorization and applications, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, 142, 263–285, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2003.Google Scholar
- V. S. Rabinovich and S. Roch: Algebras of approximation sequences: Spectral and pseudo-spectral approximation of band-dominated operators, Linear algebra, numerical functional analysis and wavelet analysis, 167–188, Allied Publ., New Delhi, 2003.Google Scholar
- V. S. Rabinovich, S. Roch and B. Silbermann: Limit Operators and Their Applications in Operator Theory, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, 150, Birkhäuser Basel 2004.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 2006