The Two-Jacobian Scheme for Systems of Conservation Laws
Part of the Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics book series (AMFM)
KeywordsInterface State Riemann Problem Jacobian Matrice Mach Disk Riemann Solver
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4]R. Donat, J.A. Font, J.M. Ibañez and A. Marquina A Flux-Split Algorithm applied to Relativistic Flows. To appear in J. Comput. Phys.Google Scholar
- R. Fedkiw, B. Merriman, R. Donat and S. Osher, The Penultimate scheme for Systems of Conservation Laws Innovative methods for numerical solutions of partial differential equations (Arcachon, 1998), 49–85, World Sci. Publishing, River Edge, NJ, (2002).Google Scholar
- J.M. Martí, E. Müller and J.M. Ibáñez, Astron. Astrophys., 281, L9 (1994).Google Scholar
- K.M. Peery and S.T. Imlay, Blunt Body Flow Simulations, AAIA paper 88-2904.Google Scholar
- B. Van Leer, Flux-vector splitting for the Euler equations, presented at the 8th international Conference on Numerical Methods for Engineering, Aachen, June 1982.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2006