A project management approach to the planning and execution of clinical trial registries
KeywordsProject Management Project Team Clinical Trial Registry Project Schedule Project Approach
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FDAMA Section 113: Status Report on Implementation; Executive Summary; www.fda.gov/oashi/clinicaltrials/section113/113report (Accessed 30 January 2006)Google Scholar
- 2.PhRMA Clinical Trial Registry Proposal; www.phrma.org/publications/policy/06.01.2005.1111.cfm (Accessed 30 January 2006)Google Scholar
- 3.WHO Technical Council on Clinical Trial Registries Standards; www.who.int/ictrp/news/ictrp_sag_meeting_april2005_conclusions.pdf (Accessed 30 January 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) Third Edition. Project Management Institute, Four Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USAGoogle Scholar
- 5.Principles of Medical Research, Clinical Trial Registry; www.lillytrials.com (Accessed 30 January 2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Kerzner H (1998) Project Management. A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Sixth Edition. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2006