On Schauder Estimates for the Evolution Generalized Stokes Problem
This note is devoted to coercive estimates in anisotropic Hölder norms of the solution of the Cauchy—Dirichlet problem for the system of generalized Stokes equations arising in the linearization of equations of motion of a certain class of non-Newtonian liquids.
KeywordsDirichlet Problem English Transl Stokes Problem Exterior Domain Stokes System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V.S. Belonosov and T.I. Zeleniak, Nonlocal problems in the theory of quasilinear parabolic equations (Russian), “Nauka”, Novosibirsk, 1975.Google Scholar
- G.I. Bizhanova, Solution in a weighted Hölder space of an initial-boundary value problem for a second order parabolic equation with a time derivative in the conjugation condition (Russian), Algebra i Analiz 6 (1994) n. 1, 64–94; English transl. in St. Petersburg Math. J. 6 (1995) n. 1, 51-75.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- G.I. Bizhanova and V.A. Solonnikov, On the solvability of an initial-boundary value problem for a second order parabolic equation with a time derivative in the boundary condition in a weighted Hölder space of functions (Russian), Algebra i Analiz 5 (1993) n. 1, 109–142; English transl. in St. Petersburg Math. J., 5 (1994) n. 1, 97-124.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- J. Málek, J. Nečas, M. Rokyta and M. Růžička, Weak and measure-valued solutions to evolutionary partial differential equations, Applied mathematics and mathematical computations, 13, Chapman & Hall, London, 1996.Google Scholar
- V.A Solonnikov, On estimates of maxima moduli of the derivatives of the solution of uniformly parabolic initial-boundary value problem (Russian), LOMI Preprint P-2-77 (1977), 3–20.Google Scholar
- V.A Solonnikov, L p-estimates for solutions to the initial boundary value problem for the generalized Stokes system in a bounded domain. Function theory and partial differential equations (Russian), Problemy Mat. Anal. 21 (2000), 211–263; English transl., J. Math. Sci. 105 (2001) n. 5, 2448-2484.Google Scholar
- V.A. Solonnikov, An initial boundary value problem for a generalized system of Stokes equations in a half-space (Russian), Zap. Nauchn. Sem. S.-Peterburg. Otdel. Mat. Inst. Steklov. (POMI) 271 (2000), 224–275; English transl. in J. Math. Sci. 115 (2003) n. 6, 2832-2861.Google Scholar
- V.A. Solonnikov, Schauder estimates for evolution generalized Stokes problem, PDMI Preprint 25 (2005), 1–40 (electronic version at: http://www.pdmi.ras.ru/).Google Scholar