Part of the Trends in Mathematics book series (TM)
KeywordsBipartite Graph Chordal Graph Perfect Graph Outerplanar Graph Geodesic Convexity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Augier and S. Eliahou, Parity-regular Steinhaus graphs, in preparation.Google Scholar
- J. Cáceres, C. Hernando, M. Mora, I.M. Pelayo, M.L. Puertas and C. Seara. Geodeticity of the contour of chordal graphs, Submitted to Disc. Appl. Math. Google Scholar
- K. Cameron, E.E. Eschen, C.T. Hoang and R. Sritharan, The list partition problem for graphs, Proc. 15th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA) (2004), 391–399.Google Scholar
- T. Feder, P. Hell, D. Kral and J. Sgall, Two algorithms for list matrix partitions, Proc. 16th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA), (2005), 870–876.Google Scholar
- M. Haviv and E. Korach, On graph partitioning and determining near uncoupling in Markov chains, in preparation.Google Scholar
- J.L. Ramírez Alfonsín, Topics in Combinatorics and Computational Complexity, D.Phil. Thesis, University of Oxford, U.K., (1993).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2006