Results of (e,e’x) experiments on 4He
Results of (e,e’x) (x=p,n,d,t,3He) experiments on 4He are discussed. The description of the final continuum state seems to be a crucial ingredient. Charge exchange plays an important role in the 1N and 3N knockout reactions. A microscopic description of the (e,e’d) reaction largely overstimates the measured cross section, presumably because the description of the final state is too simple.
KeywordsCharge Exchange Spectral Function Optical Potential Virtual Photon Calculated Cross Section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Frullani and J. Mougey, Adv. Nucl. Phys. 14, 1 (1984)Google Scholar
- J.F.J, van den Brand, Thesis, University of Amsterdam, 1988Google Scholar
- W.T.H. van Oers et al., Phys. Rev. C25, 390 (1982)Google Scholar
- M. Daman, Thesis, University of Amsterdam, 1991Google Scholar
- J.M. Legoff et al., Proc. 4th Workshop on Perspectives in Nuclear Physics at Intermediate Energies, Trieste, 1989, p. 376 see also: E. Jans, Nucl. Phys. A508, 433c (1990)Google Scholar
- R. Ent, Thesis, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, 1990 and R. Ent et al, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- W. Gloeckle et al, to be published in Proc. Workshop on Electron-nucleus scattering, Elba, July 1993Google Scholar