Electron Scattering with Polarized 3He Targets
The recent development of polarized 3He targets for use in electron scattering experiments has opened up a wide range of possibilities for new experiments. A variety of fundamental issues in both nucleon structure and the nuclear structure of 3He will be addressed in these experiments. Some recent preliminary measurements as well as several new proposals will be discussed.
KeywordsFinal State Interaction Final State Hadron Quasielastic Scattering Target Spin Longitudinal Asymmetry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Meziani, Z.E., these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 5.Otten, E., Heil, W., private communication.Google Scholar
- 8.Friar, J.L. et al., Phys. Rev. C43, 2310 (1990).Google Scholar
- 16.Bates proposal 88–25, Chupp, T., Milner, R., spokesmen; Bates proposal 89–12, Milner, R.G., van den Brand, J., spokesmen.Google Scholar
- 17.CEBAF proposal 91-020, McKeown, R, spokesman.Google Scholar
- 19.Laget, J.M., private communication.Google Scholar
- 20.Klein, F., private communication; Walcher, T., these proceedings.Google Scholar