An Automatic Control on Band Saw Tool Vibrations in the Primar Cutting Process
The most important problem in the forestry industry is to obtain better utilization of the wood material. In that context, the questions as which are parameters influencing the production and how they can be controlled are becoming significant. The log as the first material changes a lot in the production process, so the efforts are to obtain an optimal utilization of this material. We work on primar cutting process parameters investigation and their automatic control. This paper contains the results of the investigation for an automatic control on band saw tool vibrations in the primar cutting process.
KeywordsAutomatic Control Automatic Control System Wood Material Machine Type Tool Vibration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Breznjak, M., Mo en, K., (1972), “On the Lateral Movement on the Band saw blade Under Various Sawing Conditions”, Norsk Treteknisk, Inst. Rep., No. 46.Google Scholar
- Broch, J. T., (1984), “Mechanical Vibration and Shock Measurements”, Bruel and Kjaer Book Company.Google Scholar
- Hribar, J., (1968), “Forces on tool for wood treatment”, IV Conference for mechanical engineering, Sarajevo 1968.Google Scholar
- Klincarov, R, (1978), “Zavisnosta na vibriranjeto na piloviot list i kvalitetot na rezenjeto kaj lentovidna pila-trupcara od visinata na rezenjeto i debelinata na sticite”, Sumarski pregled 3–4, 43–58.Google Scholar
- SANDVIK Steel publication, (1988), “Care and maintenance of wood band saw blades”, Theory and Application Handbook, Sweden.Google Scholar