Implementation of a Low Cost Robot Controller PC-ROBOCONT on Hydraulic Robot for Spray Painting G-201
The paper describes the implementation of the low cost robot controller PC-ROBOCONT on hydraulic spray painting robot G-201. PC-ROBOCONT is a low cost robot controller based on popular PC 386. For use with the spray painting robot we added CP teaching and execution capability and conveyor tracking feature to the RRL robot programming language.
KeywordsIndustrial Robot Polynomial Spline Robot Controller Hydraulic Motor Spray Painting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Karlsson, J.( 1992 ). Yearbook on Industrial robot statistics 1991. International Federation on RobotsGoogle Scholar
- Nemec, B. and Ružič. A and lie. V. (1992). RRL — robot programming environment. Informatica, Vol 16, No 1Google Scholar
- LM628/LM629 Precision Motion Controller (1988). National Semiconductor CorporationGoogle Scholar
- Paul, R.P. (1981). Robot Manipulators: Mat hematics,Programming and Control. MIT Press, MassachusettsGoogle Scholar
- Libre, M. and Bel, G. (1982). Data compression method for the recording of industrial robot trajectories. Proceedings of 12th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, ParisGoogle Scholar