Considerations on Objectives, Tasks, and Organisation of Alpe-Adria Centre for Robotics and Automation
The paper presents the initiative of constituting an Alpe-Adria Centre for Robotics and Automation that would integrate research, development, and educational laboratories in the region of Alpe-Adria. The purpose of the Centre is to facilitate the exchange of research and development achievements, students, faculty, and experts, as well as collaboration in common research programmes.
KeywordsIndustrial Robot Underdeveloped Country Robotic Technology Automation Technology Robotic Development
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lenarčič, J. (1990). Centre for Robotics and Automation. High Technology Park (N.H. Afgan, Ed.) Hemisphere Publishing, New York (USA )Google Scholar
- Albus, J. (1988). The Golden Age That Could Be. Proc. 19th Int. Symp. on Industrial Robots, Sydney (Australia)Google Scholar
- Aron, P. (1983). The Robot Scene in Japan. Daiwa Securities America Report, USAGoogle Scholar
- Laffaille, A. (1986). Robotics in France: Trends and Overview, Proc. 16th Int. Symp. on Industrial Robots, Brussels (Belgium)Google Scholar
- Engelberger, J.F. (1988). Domesticating the Industrial Robot, Proc. 19th Int. Symp. on Industrial Robots, Sydney (Australia)Google Scholar
- Karlsson, J.M. (1991). A Decade of Robotics, Mckanforbundets Forlag — International Federation of Robotics, Stockholm (Sweden )Google Scholar