Robot Arm Modelling and Control
At the Faculty of Technical Sciences Maribor the course in robot modelling and control is held within the undergraduate and graduate course for students of Electrotechnics. Lectures and exercises of robot modelling and control are supplemented with computer simulations and laboratory experiments. In the paper the equipment of the Laboratory for Robotics, the concept of undergraduate student exercises and the research projects for graduate students are described. Along with the description of exercises and projects some laboratory results are represented.
KeywordsDisturbance Observer Task Space Neural Network Controller Cascade Control Laboratory Mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Craig J.J. (1986): Introduction to Robotics, Mechanics and Control. Addison Wesley Publishing Company,Reading, MassachusettsGoogle Scholar
- Komada S., Ohnishi K. (1989): Control of Robotic Manipulators by Joint Acceleration Controller. Proc. of Int. Conf. on Ind.Electronics, Control and Instrumentation 1989, Philadelphia,pp. “623–628”Google Scholar
- Nakao M., Ohnishi K., Miyachi K. (1987): A robust decentralized joint control based on interference estimation. Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh, pp.“326–331”Google Scholar
- Stute G. (1981): Regelung an Werkzeug Maschinen. Carl Hanser Verlag MünchenGoogle Scholar
- Safaric R., Jezernik K., Terbuc M.(1993): Transputer Based Neural Network Controller for a two D. o. F. SCARA Mechanism Proc. of Int. Symp. on Mathem. and Intel. Models and Syst. simulation ’93, Brusselex, Vol.2, pp. “15–18”Google Scholar
- Terbuc M.,Zimsek A., Jezernik K. (1993): Transputer based multiprocessor robot controller. Proc. of Int. Conf. on DMMI’93, Bled Slovenia, pp. “445–451”Google Scholar
- Uran S., Jezernik K., Prosenak D. (1993): An Implementation of the Robot Joint Acceleration Controller. Proc. of Int. Conf. on DMMI’93, Bled Slovenia, pp. “437–444”Google Scholar