Integrating Tourism Services Via Gateways
The objective of the RACE TIM project is the provision of a European wide network of services which will support the direct marketing of tourism products.
KeywordsRemote Service Reservation System Direct Marketing Tourism Product Command Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Maartmann-Moe, E., Byerley, P.F., Connell, S., Kvam, P.: Marketing Tourism Products via Advanced Communication Systems: Initial results from the TIM project. Enter Conference Insbruck. (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.TIM Consortium: TIM Technical Annex. Internal document (1992)Google Scholar
- 3.Byerley, P.F., Connell, S., et al: Operational Requirements for Marketing Service Creation and Marketing Service Delivery document, TIM Internal document (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.TIM Consortium: Definition of Data Exchange Formats and Network Interfaces, Internal document (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.Della Vigna R., Lella G., Lo Reto G., Maino D., Mercalli, F.: Issues in mapping on-line service interfaces to an object-oriented data model, Open Systems in a Single Market: Proceedings of the Autumn 1992 OpenForum Business & Strategy Conference: Springer 1992, pag. 127.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1994