General Aspects of an Information System (IS) for Financial Justification of Investments in Tourism Marketing Information Systems (TMIS’s) Development
The general aspects and the flow chart of an IS for financial justification of TMIS’s Development are proposed by this paper.
The System will support decisions for investments on TMIS’s Development and will be based on the method of net present value and/or the method of internal rate of return and risk consideration.
General aspects of what is a TMIS
Financial Justification of a TMIS Development
The proposed IS for Financial Justification of TMIS Development.
KeywordsCash Flow General Aspect Propose System System Analyst Cumulative Area
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Burke, J.F., Computerized management of tourism marketing information: Tourism Management, 12 /1989, 279 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Buzzel, R., Cox, D., Brown, R.: Marketing Research and Information Systems. New York - St. Louis - San Francisco - London - Sydney - Toronto - Mexico - Panama: Mcgraw-Hill Book Company 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.Gillenson, M., Goldberg, R. Strategic Planning, Systems Analysis & Database Design. New York-Chichester - Brisbane - Toronto - Singapore: John Wiley & Son 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.Handscombe, R. Norman, P. Strategic Leadership. London - New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.Howard, K. Quantitative Analysis for Planning Decisions: Macdonald & Evans Ltd 1975.Google Scholar
- 7.MacFarlan, F.W., Mckenney, J.L.: Corporate Information Systems Management/The Issues Facing Senior Executives. Homewood, Illinois: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. 1983.Google Scholar