Perspective on TCAD Integration at Berkeley
A perspective on TCAD integration is given along with highlights from work at Berkeley on applications and future systems which contain exploratory aspects of interest in TCAD development. The aspects of interest include process flow simulation, linking to the IC designer, design task interfaces, utilities for mapping data between simulators, computational geometry algorithms, and interfacing and testing centralized computational services from solid modelers.
KeywordsSemiconductor Research Corporation Geometry Engine Computational Geometry Algorithm Exploratory Aspect Solid Model Representation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.W. Scheckler, A.S. Wong, R.H. Wang, J.R. Camagna, A.R. Neureuther, G. Chin and R.W. Dutton, IEEE Trans. on CAD, 11, (1992) 911.Google Scholar
- L. Harris and D. Cole, NASECODE, 1992.Google Scholar
- C.P. Ho, J.D. Plummer, S.E. Hansen, and R.W. Dutton, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. ED-30, no. 11, pp. 1438–1453, Nov., 1983.Google Scholar
- R.H. Wang, A.Gabara and A.R.Neureuther NUPAD-IV Seattle, June 1–2, 1992.Google Scholar
- K.H. Toh and A.R. Neureuther, SPIE 772, (1987) 202.Google Scholar
- A.S. Wong, Ph.D. Thesis, University of California, March 1992.Google Scholar
- E.W. Scheckler, K.K.H. Toh, D.M. Hofstetter, and A.R. Neureuther, 1991 Symposium on VLSI Technology, 97.Google Scholar
- J.J. Helmsen, E.W. Scheckler, A.R. Neureuther and C.H. Sequin NUPAD-IV Technical Digest, (1992) 3.Google Scholar
- J.J. Helmsen and A.R. Neureuther, SIPE 1927, (1993) to appear.Google Scholar
- R.H. Wang, M.S. Karasick, and A.R. Neureuther, VPAD Proceedings, 1993.Google Scholar