Computer Aided Creative Process in Fine Arts
The artist belongs to his epoch. The general level of the human knowledge will influence his artistic view of the world and environment. The techniques, methodes, materials and tools used by artist in the creative process are dependent on the contemporary civilization achievments.
KeywordsHuman Knowledge Creative Process Systemic View Language Structure Interdisciplinary Programme
- Cornock, S., Edmonds, E. (1973). The Creative Process where the Artist is Amplified or Superseded by the Computer. Leonardo, Vol. 6, p. 11–16, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Gsolpointner, H. (1991). Art and Design. Second International Workshop on “Computer Aided Systems Theory, EUROCAST’91”, April, 1991 Krems, Austria.Google Scholar
- Chomsky, N. (1972). Language and Mind. Harcourt Brace Jovanovich Inc., Second EditionGoogle Scholar
- Passeron, R. (1974). L’oeuvre picturale et les fonctions de l’apparence. Librairie Philosophique J. Vrin.Google Scholar
- Da Vinci, L. (1971). Treatise on Painting. Meridiane Publishing House (in Romania).Google Scholar