HIV-Related Drug Addict Deaths Outside Medical Institutions in Stockholm
The main objective of this report is to study mortality and cause of death among HIV infected drug addicts in the Stockholm area over a five year period (July 1, 1985 – June 30, 1990).
KeywordsMethadone Maintenance Treatment Drug Addict Stockholm County Central Stimulant Medicinal Drug
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Böttiger, M (1991). National Bacteriological Laboratory (SBL). Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Glauser F L, Downie R L, Smith W R (1977) Electrcardiographic abnormalities in acute heroin overdosage. Bull Narc 1: 85–89Google Scholar
- Hopewell P C, Luce J M (1986) Pulmonary manifestations of the acquired immunodeficience syndrome. Clinics in immunology allergy. Aids and HIV Infection. Ed Pinching AJ 6: 489–518Google Scholar
- Karliner J S, Steinberg A D, Williams M H (1969) Lung function after pulmonary edema associated with heroin overdose. Arch Intern Med 124: 350: 353Google Scholar
- Leport C, Raffi F, Matheron S, Katlama c, Regner B, Saimot A G, Marche C, Vedrenne C, Vilde J L (1988) Treatment of central nervous system toxoplasmosis with pyrimethanine/sulfadiazine combination in 35 patients with the acquired immunodeficience syndrome. Am J Med 84: 94–100PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Pehrson P O, Gaines H, Gyllensten K, Moberg L G, Struve J, von Sydow M, Sönnerborg A, Akerlund B (1988) HIV-infection among IV drug abusers in Stockholm. Abstract 4510. I V International Conference on AIDS, Stockholm.Google Scholar
- Rajs J, Fugelstad A (1991) HIV-related suicides in Stockholm. Manuscript in preparationGoogle Scholar
- Ågren G, Anderzon K, Berglund E, Fugelstad A (1990) Narkotikasituationen i Stockholm. FoU-byrân Socialtjänsten i StockholmGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1991