Recent Developments in Meson-Exchange NN and NN̄ Interactions
The basic features of the Bonn meson exchange NN interaction are outlined. A suitable strategy for constructing a unified model for the NN and NN̄ interaction is proposed. Some results based on first attempts in this direction are presented.
KeywordsForm Factor Partial Wave Tensor Force Meson Exchange Pair Term
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.see eg K. Holinde, Nucl. Phys. A415(1984)477Google Scholar
- 5.Ch. Elster and R. Machleidt, private communicationGoogle Scholar
- 6.Ch. Elster, Extension of the Bonn meson exchange NN potential above pion production threshold, Ph. D. Thesis, University of Bonn, 1986, unpublished; Ch. Elster, W. Ferchlander, K. Holinde, R. Machleidt and D. Schutte, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 7.R. Machleidt, private communication; updated version of K. Holinde, R. Machleidt, M.R. Anastasio, A. Faessler and H. Muther, Phys. Rev. 08(1978)870Google Scholar
- 8.T. Hippchen, K. Holinde and W. Plessas, The Bonn Potential in the NR System, to be publishedGoogle Scholar