We present an approach to the calculation of transition amplitudes from bound state to the continuum for three nucleons nuclei. The formalism for transitions induced by electron scattering is carried out and some numerical results about the tritium muon capture are shown.
KeywordsFinal State Interaction Faddeev Equation Muon Capture Meson Exchange Current Antisymmetric Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Goulard, B. et al., Contributed paper at the International Symposium on the “Three-Nucleon Force in the three-Nucleon System”, The George Washington University, Washington DC, 24–26 April 1986.Google Scholar
- Jourdan, J. et al: Phys. Lett. 162B 269 (1985).Google Scholar
- Hennequin, D.: communication at the Eight Autumn School on Few-Body Problem, Lisbon, Portugal, October 13–18 (1986); G. Cory-Goulard at al.: communication at the same school.Google Scholar
- Deutsch, J. et al.: “Neutrino 82”, Balatonfured, Hungary, June 16–18 (1981).Google Scholar
- Wang. IT.: Phys. Rev. B139 1544 (1965).Google Scholar