Antiproton-Nucleus Scattering and its Relation to Antinucleon-Nucleon Potential
Elastic and inelastic antiproton-nucleus scattering is analysed with the microscopic optical model potential and the distorted wave g-matrix approximation based on the effective interaction obtained from the Paris antinucleon-nucleon potential. The experimental data from LEAR are well reproduced on the expense of an uncertainty in the final imaginary central potential.
KeywordsElastic Scattering Differential Cross Section Inelastic Scattering Effective Interaction Scattering Angle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. Birsa et al., preprint CERN-EP/85–28.Google Scholar
- 5.H.V. von Geraitìb, in The Interaction between Medium Energy Nucleons in Nuclei, AIP Conference, Proceedings no.97, ed. H.O. Meyer (AIP, New York, 1983).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Coté, M. Lacombe, B. Loiseau, B. Moussallam and R. Vinh Mau, Phys. Rev. Lett. 48 (1982) 1319.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Raynal, in Computing as a Language of Physics (IAEA, Vienna, 1972).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Ray, private communication.Google Scholar
- 12.H. Cranell, private communication.Google Scholar