On Dia- and Paramagnetic Properties of Yang-Mills Potentials
Schrödinger Hamilton Operators describing particles moving in external Yang-Mills potentials are considered. The dia- and paramagnetic properties of scalar and spin 1/2 particles respectively are discussed.
KeywordsHamilton Operator Selfadjoint Operator Semi Group Laplace Beltrami Operator Gauge Field Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- H. Hess, R. Schräder, D.A. Uhlenbrock, J. Diff. Geom. (to appear)Google Scholar
- E. Lieb, priv. comm.Google Scholar
- W. Heisenberg, H. Euler, Z. Phys. 714–732 (1936)Google Scholar
- V. Weisskopf, Kgl. Dansk Vid. Selsk. Math. Phys. Medd. XIV No 6 (1936)Google Scholar
- V. Fock, Physik. Z. Sowjetunion 12, 404–425 (1937)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1980