Asymptotic Perturbation Expansion for the S-matrix in P(⌽)2 Quantum Field Theory Models
This talk describes results of a paper with the same title done jointly with H. Epstein and J. Fröhlich. Similar work has been done simultaneously and independently by J. Dimock, K. Osterwalder, and R. Sénéor, and since they also report at this conference I will not describe any of their methods.
KeywordsAnalytic Continuation Wick Rotation Wightman Function Relativistic Quantum Field Theory Admissible Test Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- GJS1.J. Glimm, A. Jaffe, T. Spencer: The particle structure of the weakly coupled P(⌽)2 model and other applications of high temperature expansions, in: Constructive Quantum Field Theory, G. Velo, A. Wightman, eds., Springer Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 25, Berlin-Heidelberg-New-York 1973.Google Scholar
- S.T. Spencer: The decay of the Bethe-Salpeter kernel in P(⌽)2 quantum field models. Harvard 1975.Google Scholar
- EG.H. Epstein, V. Glaser: Le rôle de la localité dans la renormalisation perturbative en théorie quantique des champs, in Statistical Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory, C. de Witt and R. Stora Eds., Gordon and Breach, 1971. R. Stora Eds., The role of locality in perturbation theory Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré 19, 211 (1973).Google Scholar
- BEG.J. Bros, H. Epstein, V. Glaser: Local analycity properties of the n-particle scattering amplitude. Helv. Phys. Acta 45, 149 (1972).Google Scholar
- BEGS.J. Bros, H. Epstein, V. Glaser, R. Stora, n-point functions in local quantum field theory, to appear in proceedings Les Houches Summer Institute, D. Iagolnitzer ed. (1975).Google Scholar